I suddenly realized that I had not heard a peep out of Cooper for a good 10 minutes. I searched high and low for my boy. I called for him all through the house and in the backyard. No response. I started to worry that maybe he had snuck out the front door and then I saw that his bedroom door was closed. I slowly opened the door and this is what I saw!!!!!:
(p.s. He is not this skinny, he was sucking in his tummy so he could pull off his pants :).)
As shocking and naughty as this was, I have to admit that I had a really hard time not laughing. He was so proud of his artwork. I had to keep sticking my head out the door so he wouldn't see me crack a smile as I was chastising him. I think I might be able to save the doors with a magic eraser, but the walls are a lost cause. Oh Cooper!






6 comments:
HAROLD AND THE PURPLE CRAYON!!!!
He is quite the artist!!
HA HA HA HA HA. You're such a fun Mom.
fancy stuff. they look like a bunch of jelly fish! just go with it! haha
That's what I was thinking...especially the one on the door. Maybe we'll just do an ocean theme or something ;).
time for some paint!! yipee!
Post a Comment