Cooper enjoyed wearing his dad's Christmas ties to church this month :)
What a CRAZY year it has been! We've had so many ups and downs and I am happy to see this year go! 2011 looks like it's going to be a great year with loads of potential for good times. Although this year has been incredibly challenging, I am grateful for those challenges as we are more appreciative of what we have and our marriage and family are stronger and better than ever before. December has been a fun month. We added 2 new additions to our family-Gus and Harry. I have wanted to get kittens for years and the time was right. I found them on craigslist and since they were free, cute, and not feral, I couldn't resist. The kids love them (but I think I love them the most!) and Alison, the dog, is not too sure about the whole idea.
Dakota and Gus
Taylor reading a book to Harry (as in Potter)
The angel Dakota
Mary and Joseph
Mary riding the donkey (aka Jan). This was unexpected and hilarious!
Baby Jesus (aka Cooper) wasn't too thrilled about the whole idea and wanted his mama!
The audience
Our beautiful babies
Green sweater men (Loni bought a bunch of green shirts at Salvation Army to make a stocking for Faye. I think the guys looked pretty dashing!)
The cousins enjoying each other
We went to Richard's family Christmas Eve party and had a great time. The kids played and enjoyed their cousins and received many fun gifts. Santa even stopped by!
Christmas Eve jammies
Christmas morning was great! There were people and presents everywhere, yet it was surprisingly mellow. Santa pulled off yet another great Christmas and the kids were thrilled with their gifts.
The kids and their stockings
Cooper received many "man toys" and was quite happy. He got a weed wacker, lawn mower, blower, and chain saw set from Santa plus Grammy and Papi got him some tools and Mama Spencer got him a guitar! He was a VERY happy camper!
Taylor got the cake factory she requested and Dakota got her Baby Alive!
I LOVE this baby!!!
We headed home Christmas morning since Richie had to go to work that afternoon. The kids have been playing with all their loot and we are all pretty pooped! Now that the holidays are over, I look forward to getting into a new groove and moving forward in our lives. Things are so good!

























No comments:
Post a Comment