Sunday, June 6, 2010

Making a come back!

Yay!  I have finally blogged.  You will notice that I have broken things down into 4 posts for your viewing pleasure.  I'm sure I've left out so much since my last blogging session, but I will try to be better from now on.  Taylor finished 1st grade this last week and received all A's and O's (outstandings) on her report card.  She had such an awesome year and is sad that it is over.  I have big plans for this summer to do as much beaching, swimming, and visiting as possible!  So if anyone want to hang, let me know! ;)  Enjoy the latest and the greatest in these next posts.  Ta-ta!

2 comments:

Randy said...

yay! great posts! :)

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

Man! It has been a long time since I checked my favorites posts. Your kids have grown a ton! Cute as ever, though. Good times ahead, I am sure!!!!! jan