We got Cooper a new pair of shoes since he is walking everywhere now, he LOVES them and literally wears them all day everyday (except for when he is sleeping). He also REALLY likes hats. Funny guy.
Halloween was really fun. We went to our ward trunk or treat and the kids had a good old time. The kids looked so cute in their costumes. Taylor was a "Medieval times QUEEN" (please do not call her a princess, it is very upsetting). Dakota was Supergirl but preferred to go by Super Dakota. Cooper was The Hulk.
This is Taylor when she tried her costume on for the first time.
Here she is at school
Such a lady
Super Dakota to the rescue!!!
Definitely my favorite photo...so very Koty.

My best bud and I went as Ketchup and Mustard to the ward party. Here is Cooper and I before we left.
Kali and me (I have to say that we were a big hit ;)!)
Carving pumpkins was very fun, although I am having a hard time convincing Dakota that it is time to throw them away. It makes her very sad to think of her little friend in the garbage.
Halloween night, we hit up a few houses in our neighborhood in the traditional trick or treating fashion. Kali and her little Ellie came with us and the girls cleaned up quite well.
Can you feel the enthusiasm?
You have to really love Disney to put Mickey Mouse concrete in your walkway...
Ellie's haul
Koty's goodies
The kids received popcorn balls as one of their treats and they didn't like them at all...Cooper, on the other hand thought they were a rare delicacy and enjoyed every bite. I call these photos "The Popcornball Series"
Yum

See what I have!
Ohhhhhh that's gooooood...
So Halloween is over and we move on to the month of November...I cannot believe that this year is almost over. Crazy!
A few more pictures for the road. It's always nice to catch your kids loving each other. So sweet.
Last but not least, Dakota was feeling very sad this evening so we took a picture so we could see her feelings. Here is her sad face...
Well, seeing her sad face made her feel a little silly...
And then she got down right kooky...I love this nut.


3 comments:
they look super cute! that is so fun! :)
looks like a great halloween!!!
I love the queen costume, she would have matched Reuben quite nicely...Koty's is super cute, and that is by far the cutest little hulk ever!! glad you guys had fun!!
Disney concrete? wow!
Post a Comment