We would like to announce the arrival of baby #4. It's a girl and we have named her Sara. She sleeps well, loves attention, and especially enjoys a good belly rub. She is quickly getting into a good groove and is definitely a good looking lady.

The kids are really loving her. We decided to get a pet and found her at the county animal shelter. When she was brought out for the first time, we were able to calm her pretty quickly and then she gave us her belly. We figured that she would be a good girl and we were right. She is extremely mellow for a 3-4 month old pup. She likes to play in the morning and evening and the rest of her time is spend lounging around. She sleeps in a doggy crate at night and is potty training well. Sara seems to be almost all lab. I don't know what else she could be mixed with as all her characteristics point to lab. Only the white spots on her nose, toes, and chest give her away as a
mut!
7 comments:
Im liking what im seeing! i want one. but not since i dont have the time or space. :)
You took the leap into pet ownership full force with a big dog and a house dog... good luck...jan
She's cute. I like the new page too.
I hope things go well with the pup...it is like having another kid.
I Love that you are on Blogger! yay! Puppy looks cute! I hope she likes kids! :)
Your puppy is so cute!! Teach your kids to train her, then you get a break from that too. I have a ton of information on training if you ever want anything. Just let me know...
email me: bshisley@gmail.com
Post a Comment